11 Hunter Street
SOLD!! 11 Hunter Street McGraths Hill
This large family home, stylishly refreshed in a beautifully elevated position, and nestled in a quiet street, is McGraths Hill living at it’s best. This recently renovated, resort style home is walking distance to local shops and just a few short minutes to the prestigious Arndell Anglican College and Mulgrave Station.
Set on a generous 550m2 block, this expansive home has been freshly painted inside and out with chic neutral tones and cleverly configured to accommodate larger families. With an abundance of storage and a versatile layout, this contemporary home is perfect for guests or multi-generational living.
With dual balconies, downstairs entertaining area and enormous back deck overlooking the resort style 10 metre in-ground pool and poolside cabana – this property is designed for year round entertaining and relaxed, casual living.
– Flexible floorplan. Accommodation for the extended family
– Large open plan living areas with balcony
– Spacious entertainer’s deck overlooking the grounds & pool
– Poolside entertaining area
– Generous kitchen with deluxe stone bench tops & an abundance of
– Timber floors
– Plush new carpets
– Large family bathroom with separate toilet
– Downstairs bathroom with separate shower & toilet
– Downstairs rumpus room
– Large laundry
– Freshly painted in modern, neutral tones
– Elevated position with long driveway & additional off-street parking
– Mature trees in low maintenance, resort-style garden
– Side access
– Large and level 550m2 block
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.