111 Church Street
111 Church Street South Windsor
This stylishly renovated home with beautiful period features offers high ceilings, large rooms and scenic mountain views from the large rear yard.
A complete renovation including a large new kitchen, bathroom and laundry provides sleek, contemporary features to compliment this spacious four bedroom home.
With an abundance of off street parking and wide side access to the large backyard, there’s plenty of space for vehicles, boats or a caravan.
Ideally located in a quiet, tree-lined street and within walking distance to local schools and shops, this large family home provides convenience, space and style.
– 4 king-sized bedrooms with large built-in-robes
– Study niche with high speed internet
– Spacious living room with solid timber flooring
– Deluxe kitchen with extra height bench-tops
– Quality stainless steel appliances
– Large walk-in-pantry
– Large and light filled informal dining area
– New main bathroom with rainwater showerhead
– Additional second bathroom featuring Hamptons-style white
– Large new laundry with customised storage
– Huge covered deck with purpose-built bar area
– Large rear yard with scenic mountain views
– Air conditioning & ceiling fans
– Additional separate studio with lighting and power
– Hard-stand parking for 6 vehicles
– Wide side access into large rear yard
– Short walk to local schools
– Conveniently close to shops
– Within close proximity to the Hawkesbury River
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please email or SMS to register your attendance at the Open Home for this property.