145 Kurmond Road
145 Kurmond Road Wilberforce
his magnificent 10 all arable acre lifestyle estate, located on the edge of the rapidly expanding North West growth sector, feels as though you’re a million miles away from the everyday world and yet is just moments from local schools and shops.
This substantial country residence, recently refreshed inside and out, is set amongst beautiful master planned gardens and rolling, lush green acres perfect for horses.
This estate provides accommodation for large families in the elegantly updated main residence, featuring multiple entertaining areas, a decadently large kitchen and expansive outdoor and poolside entertaining spaces – as well as a tennis court.
Multiple paddocks, extensive shedding, a dam and bore as well as town water, complete this ultimate rural investment or lifestyle package.
– Four generous bedrooms all with built-in-robes
– Master bedroom suite with walk-in-robe, luxurious ensuite with floor to
ceiling marble and granite tiles
– Generously proportioned hallways with luxurious timber flooring
– Large formal living room with elegant French Doors
– Extravagantly large Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Additional preparation bench
– Expansive, light filled open plan living area
– Stunning stone fireplace
– Large Rumpus Room with separate access ideal for guest
– Luxuriously large main bathroom
– Enormous laundry with external access
– Ducted air
– Down-lights throughout
– Spacious double garage with internal access
– Sparkling in-ground pool with large paved pool-side surround
– Master-planned gardens
– Tennis Court
– Bore with irrigation points throughout property
– Oversized shed ideal for boats and machinery
– Round Yard and stables
– Large Dam
-Dual street frontage
-All arable 10 acres just moments from Wilberforce village
-Ideally located on the edge of the rapidly expanding North-West Growth
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.