Expressions of Interest
425 Boundary Road
MARAYLYA NSW 2765
This prime property represents an outstanding opportunity for the astute investor or land bankers. Offering 25 acres of beautifully elevated land with two separate residences which would provide excellent rental return.
With beautiful rural views and complete privacy this could also make a serene lifestyle property whilst future proofing too.
Located in The Hills Council and zoned RU6 transition, this close-in acreage holding is set just minutes from large-scale residential development at Box Hill. Walking distance to local shops, Maraylya Public Schools and bus transport links – this is location perfect large acres super-close in.
– Over 25 acres of prime land (zoned RU6 Transition)
– Excellent land banking opportunity
– Subdivision possibility (STCA)
– 2 Homes ideal to live in or rent out
– 3 large bedrooms
– Large master suite with ensuite
– Tiled informal living areas
– Spacious kitchen
– Large main bathroom
– Laundry with storage
– Wide veranda with pristine rural views
– Freestanding colourbond shed ideal for extra height vehicles
– 3 Bedrooms
– Large Kitchen
– Multiple light filled living areas
– Walk to local shops & school
– Bus stop nearby
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.