2 Marieba Road, Kenthurst
2 Marieba Road Kenthurst
This idyllic property, set on a beautifully wide and elevated 93 meter frontage just minutes from the heart of Kenthurst village & close to Kenthurst Park and playing fields, is a rare rural lifestyle opportunity.
The sophisticated, rural charm of this lovely 4 bedroom residence is matched by the serene district views beyond. Set amidst mature trees, strategically planted on 5 mostly arable acres, this property has been landscaped for aesthetics and privacy.
This lovely country home offers volumes of space, including multiple formal and casual living areas, a large master bedroom suite with dressing room or parents retreat, a study and conservatory. With a large multi bay shed and an additional 3 space carport, this property also offers an abundance of accommodation for vehicles or machinery.
Large, level building platforms, already in place, provide wonderful scope for building a dream home.
– Impressive entry gallery
– 4 Generous Bedrooms plus study
– Master with walk-in-robe plus additional built-in’s, ensuite & dedicated private courtyard and parents retreat
– Second bedroom with feature fireplace
– Multiple formal & informal living areas
– Light-filled living room with stone feature fireplace and sliding glass doors extending onto the timber deck
– Open plan kitchen & dining
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Split system air conditioning
– Solid timber floors
– High ceilings
– Period features such as picture railing & ornate cornices
– Large Alfresco entertaining area
– Manicured grounds
– Pizza oven
– Large Multiple Bay Shed
– Extra height 3 space carport
– Rare 93 metre frontage
– Building platforms already in place ready to build your dream home
– District views
– Sought after cul-de-sac location
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.