38 Red House Crecent
38 Red House Crescent McGraths Hill
This well presented property has so much to offer. Well set back on a large and level 606m2 block is this recently renovated 3 bedroom home with a huge double garage & workshop.
With fresh, new timber look flooring and a luxurious bathroom – tiled to the ceiling and with an indulgent freestanding bath – this home is ready to move into.
There’s a great backyard and an enormous Queensland Room, ideal for entertaining.
Conveniently close to local shops and schools, the prestigious Arndell Anglican College, Mulgrave Station and the scenic Hawkesbury River.
– 3 generous bedrooms
– Huge built in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2
– Kitchen with garden views
– Updated timber look floors
– Large family bathroom with freestanding bath, tiled to the ceiling
– Large, light filled lounge room
– Informal meals area
– Freshly painted in modern, neutral tones
– Massive Queensland room, ideal for entertaining
– Huge double garage with workshop
– Generous off-street parking
– Generous backyard with room for a pool
– Large and level block
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.