44 Pitt Town Dural Road
44 Pitt Town Dural Road Pitt Town
This impeccably presented classic country home, well set back on 5 all arable & fully fenced acres, just a few moments from the heart of Pitt Town is an absolute picture of rural elegance. A gated entrance, with a long sweeping driveway leads you through manicured gardens to a stylishly updated and spacious home.
A huge covered Alfresco area is the perfect place to entertain – complete with outdoor kitchen – it’s a great spot to gaze out over the sparkling in-ground pool and fully fenced paddocks, ideal for horses.
This property is a rare opportunity to reside in a highly desirable, semi-rural location close to prestigious schools and the rapidly developing Box Hill precinct. It’s a lifestyle oasis positioned so close in to transport and minutes from the beautiful Hawkesbury River.
– Four king-sized bedrooms all with large built-in-robes
– Master bedroom suite with elegant ensuite and walk-through-robe
– Large study / 5th bedroom with generous built ins
– Gracious entry foyer with feature wall cut-outs
– Large lounge with quality timber flooring
– Casual living area with garden views
– French provincial styled kitchen with stone covered bench-tops
– Quality stainless steel appliances
– Multiple preparation benches
– Main bathroom with large double vanity & feature skylight
– Enormous laundry with double sink and laundry chute
– Ducted air
– Down-lights and feature pendant lighting throughout
– Large, multi-zoned Alfresco with outdoor kitchen
– Sparkling in-ground pool with Cabana
– Garaging with workshop
– Additional carports
– Manicured gardens
– Large Cubby House
– Wide frontage
– Private location
**Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.