443 Sackville Road
443 Sackville Road Ebenezer
This is an outstanding, all arable acreage property, with multiple residences – ideal for dual family living or a rare investment opportunity. An established swim school attached, with long term rent back included, makes for an excellent passive income stream.
With two completely separate, council approved homes, plus huge additional shedding, extra height carport for boats or trucks, a dam, a great additional man-cave with 2 bedrooms, large living space & a bathroom, along with additional separate guest accommodation, this property is packed with valuable extras.
Within close proximity of the Hawkesbury River, Wilberforce Village and Windsor Station, this property provides a beautiful rural lifestyle and the luxury of convenience.
– over 2 fully arable acres or land
– Main residence with 4 king sized bedrooms, the main with ensuite &
– Open plan casual living/dining areas
– Massive family kitchen
– Huge breakfast bar
– Gas cooking
– Quality timber flooring
– On-trend neutral toned paint palette
– Gracious, wrap around verandas
– Large internal laundry
– Separate home office/study
– Separate secondary media room
– Large family bathroom with on-trend subway tiles
– Huge alfresco/covered deck
– Secondary home with 2 bedrooms, large kitchen, outdoor entertaining
area, separate deck & huge combined lounge/dining area
– Additional 1 bedroom cabin with generous kitchen, bathroom &
combined living/dining area. Ideal for guest accommodation.
– Studio/Man-cave with its own separate garage & car port, 2 bedrooms,
combined living/dining area & bathroom
– Completely separate swim school with car-park, change rooms, office,
viewing area & massive in-ground dual lane swimming pool
– 40 year commercial lease offering guaranteed passive income for the
– Fully fenced dam
– Serene, manicured gardens
– Convenient location providing quick access to the Hawkesbury River,
Wilberforce Village and Windsor Station
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.