53 Fernadell Drive
Unsurpassed. Pure Class.
With a perfect location on a sprawling 1543m2 of prime Pitt Town land and a home of such bespoke quality and style – this property is pure class. This classically styled home is set against the gorgeous backdrop of signature Pitt Town Pines to the rear, conjuring a spirit of ease and serenity – yet walking distance to the local school and day-care, shops and cafes and conveniently close to the stunning Hawkesbury River.
Unsurpassed in the style stakes, this home provides volumes of space with large bedrooms, a hotel-style master suite and multi zoned living areas of decadent proportions – including stunning cathedral ceilings.
Multiple Alfresco areas, and a stunning in-ground pool are the perfect place for year round outdoor living. A detached, fully serviced studio/gymnasium complete with a full bathroom and mezzanine level provides another multi-purpose living space.
With an oversized double garage and additional side access, ideal for caravans or boats, this property grants every luxury lifestyle wish.
– 4 opulent, king-sized bedrooms
– Deluxe Master suite with dual walk-in robes and luxurious ensuite
– Imposing entry foyer with extra height ceilings
– Luxuriously appointed kitchen with stone bench-tops
– 1200mm Double Oven with Tepanyake plate
– Large butlers pantry with bespoke cabinetry
– Opulent multi zoned living areas with extravagant oak flooring
– Atmospheric Cathedral ceilings
– Mud room with wall length in-built storage
– Large cinema room with in-built custom cabinetry
– Deluxe integrated sound system
– Study with built-in cabinetry and stone counter tops
– Children’s Wing with dedicated living area
– Large main bathroom with European tiles & freestanding bath
– Powder room
– Ducted air conditioning
– Ducted vacuum
– Large walk-in linen cupboard
– Unmatchable Alfresco area with bespoke outdoor kitchen cabinetry
including dishwasher, sink, fridge and ducted range hood
– Dazzling in-ground pool
– Enormous gymnasium with full bathroom & mezzanine level
– Manicured gardens
– Fully automated irrigation to entire garden
– Separate open-air, stone paved terrace with wood fired pizza oven &
– Extra height, oversized double garage with internal access
– High tech security system with video
– Side access for boat/caravan storage
– Approx. 1543m2
– Short walk to local schools and shops
– Within close proximity to the Hawkesbury River
– Short drive to Mulgrave Station and Lynwood
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please email or SMS to register your attendance at the Open Home for this property.