56 Johnston Street
Fresh Contemporary Living with Huge Separate Garage/Studio
This near new, fresh and contemporary home on 1000M2 is perfect for those seeking space and room to entertain.
Featuring four king sized bedrooms plus a study – all offering built in robes – and a deluxe walk-in-robe to the generous master suite. Luxuriously tiled with on-trend grey neutral tones, this home feels sleek and contemporary. Multiple living areas and a large covered Alfresco make this home perfect for entertaining.
With side access leads to a large and fully lined triple, brick garage which could also be utilised as a studio.
Just minutes to Mulgrave station and within close proximity to the beautiful Hawkesbury River, local shops, cafes and schools, this is an ideal contemporary property in a prestige location.
– 4 king sized bedrooms
– Master suite with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite
– Large built-In robes to other bedrooms
– Media Room
– Stylish kitchen with gas cook-top
– Quality stainless steel appliances
– Expansive tiled casual living area
– Separate casual lounge area
– Large main bathroom with double vanity
– Ducted air conditioning
– Expansive tiled Alfresco area with built in BBQ & Stone Bench-top
– Double garage with internal access
– Enormous and separate triple brick veneer garage – fully lined
– Wide side access to huge rear yard
– Large hard stand area for gated & secure boat/caravan storage
– Landscaped, easy care gardens
– Approx. 1000m2
– Within close proximity to the Hawkesbury River
– Located amongst other prestige homes
– Short drive to Mulgrave Station, local shops, cafes and Lynwood
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please email or SMS to register your attendance at the Open Home for this property.