58 Johnston Street
58 Johnston Street Pitt Town
This stylish and beautifully finished home with a relaxed Hampton’s feel, is absolutely huge. With 7 bedrooms, it’s been cleverly future proofed, providing dual master suites both upstairs and down.
With a decadent poolside cabana, outdoor kitchen, shower and an expansive Alfresco area, year round entertaining is a breeze.
There’s side access to an enormous rear yard and an over sized triple garage, providing plenty of space for all kinds of vehicles.
Located on a 1000m2 block in one of Pitt Town’s finest streets, this property is conveniently just moments from local schools and shops, cafes and the scenic Hawkesbury River.
– 7 spacious bedrooms + study
– Master suite with walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
– Large built-In robes to other bedrooms
– Large dual master suite downstairs with dedicated bathroom
– Glamorous entry foyer with extra height ceilings
– Opulent kitchen with waterfall stone bench-tops
– 900mm gas cook-top & high quality appliances
– Additional 600mm wall oven
– Bespoke butlers pantry with sink
– Soft close drawers and sleek cabinetry
– Large open plan casual living area with study niche
– Stunning centrepiece gas fireplace to Rumpus Room
– Light filled formal lounge / pool room
– Brushed metal and glass feature balustrade
– Multi-zoned Alfresco area including outdoor kitchen, lounge, &
– Sparkling in-ground pool with travertine surrounds & waterfall feature
– Oversized triple garage with commercial epoxy flooring
– Expansive laundry with generous storage
– Addititional Colorbond shed
– Landscaped gardens
– Wide side access
– Approx. 1000m2
– Ducted air conditioning
– Security system with video intercom
– Walking distance from local schools, shops & cafes
– Short drive to Lynwood Country Club & railway station
– Within close proximity to the Hawkesbury River
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.