7 Holly Place
7 Holly Place Pitt Town
Offered For Sale by RapidSale.
Inspection 12.15pm 4th July and 18th July or by appointment.
Price Range $1,380,000 – $1,500,000
Offers Close 5pm 24th July.
This luxuriously appointed 6 bedroom home has been custom designed and is perfectly positioned in the centre of a large and level 817m2 block.
With an array of spacious living areas, the highly versatile layout of
this home provides bedrooms upstairs and down.
An extravagant Alfresco Entertaining Area is equipped with a luxury outdoor kitchen complete with stone bench-tops and an indulgent outdoor fireplace.
Ideally located in a sought after Vermont cul-de-sac, surrounded by other quality homes, this substantial property provides size, substance and style in the heart of Vermont.
– 6 large bedrooms
– Master suite with walk-in robe and decadent ensuite
– Grand entry foyer with extra height ceilings
– Deluxe formal living area with feature Gas Fireplace
– Luxe kitchen with stone bench-tops
– Large casual dining area with feature lighting
– High quality appliances
– Gas cooktop and 900mm oven
– Expansive living areas including Family, Formal Lounge, Downstairs and Upstairs Rumpus Rooms
– Centrally located Study / Media Room
– Large main bathroom with oval inset bath
– Full downstairs bathroom
– Ducted air conditioning
– Integrated security system
– Expansive Alfresco area with outdoor gas fireplace
– Indulgent outdoor kitchen with stone bench-tops
– Dedicated paved fire-pit area
– Additional paved outdoor space ideal for kid’s basketball court
– Wide frontage allowing for side access
– Large Double Garage
– Professionally landscaped gardens
– Approx. 817m2
– Within close proximity to the Hawkesbury River
– Short drive to Mulgrave Station, local shops, cafes and Lynwood
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.