8 Farmhouse Avenue
8 Farmhouse Avenue Pitt Town
This property is an absolute standout – an architecturally designed and custom built home of exceptional calibre. The layout has been very carefully considered, the proportions are huge, from the grand entry foyer to the huge multi zoned alfresco area creating the perfect space to entertain and relax. The enormous, tiered cinema room is a real showstopper.
Featuring 6 bedrooms plus a study, the clever layout caters to multi-generational family living.
Outdoor living has been perfectly catered for with a huge Alfresco Area featuring a full outdoor kitchen including a Pizza Oven.
There’s an oversized, extra height double garage with attic storage and the addition of side access perfect for a boat or caravan.
The location is perfect – just a few minutes walk to local schools, shops and cafes and the beautiful Hawkesbury River.
– 6 king sized bedrooms + study
– Master suite with large walk-in-robe and opulent ensuite
– Large walk-in and built-In robes to other bedrooms
– Guest suite with dedicated bathroom
– Aspen-style entry foyer with high ceiling
– Luxuriously appointed kitchen with waterfall stone bench-tops
– 900mm gas cook-top & high end appliances
– Enormous Butlers Pantry
– Large laundry with abundant storage and work-bench space
– Spacious casual living area
– Spectacular centrepiece gas fireplace
– Authentic Cinema room with tiered seating
– Huge Alfresco area with uninterrupted access from the informal living
area via a wall width expanse of glass stacker doors
– Alfresco area features ceiling fans & downlights
– Full outdoor kitchen featuring an additional oven & pizza oven
– Extra length double garage with customised storage and attic stairs
– Professionally landscaped gardens
– Side access for caravan/boat or vehicle storage
– Approx. 824m2
– Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
– Ducted vacuum
– Security system with video intercom
– Multiple Foxtel points & data cabling
– Walking distance from local schools, shops & cafes
– Short drive to Lynwood Country Club & railway station
– Within close proximity to the Hawkesbury River
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.