35 Ross Street
Convenient Location. Leafy Rural Outlook.
This recently updated 3 bedroom home is perfectly located in one of Windsor’s finest streets. This light and airy home with high ceilings and modern updates feels very relaxed and bright.
A large covered outdoor entertaining area offers leafy, rural views to the acreage beyond. A lock up garage and ample off street parking provides room for multiple vehicles.
With generous open plan living, and plenty of room to extend, this property would make an ideal first home or investment. With a super convenient location, walking distance to shops, schools, restaurants and The Hawkebsury River, there’s so much potential on offer here.
– 3 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Large kitchen with generous preparation bench & expansive storage
– Gas cooking
– Combustion fireplace
– Spacious casual living & dining area with views to the rear yard
– Well sized family bathroom with stylish tiles & frameless glass shower
– Lock up garage
– Extra height ceilings with period cornices
– Recently refreshed & painted in chic, neutral tones
– Porcelain tiles and timber floorboards throughout
– Ceiling fans
– Multiple split system air conditioning units
– Large, covered entertaining area
– Large and private backyard
– Leafy gardens
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please email or SMS to register your attendance at the Open Home for this property.