18a Wolseley Road
CUSTOM BUILT DESIGNER DUPLEX. ULTRA CONVENIENT LOCATION.
This custom-built, designer duplex offers ultra-convenient McGraths Hill living. Within walking distance of the prestigious Arndell College and an easy stroll to local shops, this premium property makes for easy living.
With soaring high ceilings, open plan living areas and an indulgent balcony to the master suite – this stylish split-level home offers a range of premium finishes.
There’s a grassy, low maintenance back-yard and a large Alfresco deck perfect for year-round entertaining. An enormous tandem double-sized garage completes this spacious home perfectly, providing plenty of space for vehicles.
In a super convenient location, this high quality, custom-built home is perfectly located close to local shops, Arndell College and provides quick access to Windsor Road, Mulgrave Station and the scenic Hawkesbury River.
– Three generous bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Master suite with large balcony
– Sleek, contemporary kitchen with stone-look benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Large family bathroom with indulgent free-standing bath, semi-frameless shower & quality chrome fittings
– Spacious and light filled living area with glass stacker doors opening onto large Alfresco deck
– Light, bright laundry with additional storage
– Powder room
– Easy-care tiled floors to living areas
– Plush carpets to bedrooms
– Air conditioning
– Downlights throughout
– Large covered Alfresco deck
– Huge double (tandem) garage with workshop space
– Easy-care grassy backyard
– Super convenient location
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please contact agent to arrange a private inspection at this property. Subject to the current NSW Public Health Orders, attendees to the property will need to wear a face mask, complete QR code scan in and use hand sanitiser prior to entry.