28 Alexander Street
BLIGH PARK NSW 2756
This superbly appointed family home offers designer style and a clever layout that is perfect for relaxed family living. There’s a large master suite in it’s own zone at the front of the home featuring a spacious walk-in-robe and a spectacular ensuite with a crisp, contemporary finish.
A further three spacious bedrooms are perfectly serviced by a large three-way bathroom – newly completed and loaded with luxury fittings. A large freestanding bath is a real indulgence and gives this space a hotel-like feel.
A range of large, light and stylish living areas are perfect for family to come together or retreat into their own space. The brand-new kitchen is an absolute showstopper with stunning stone topped benches and splashbacks.
The informal living zones flow out to the huge multi-zoned Alfresco – great for entertaining family and friends.
There’s a double garage with drive through access to the enormous rear yard where there’s plenty of greenspace for kids to run and play and enjoy the great outdoors.
Just minutes to Richmond Road and within close proximity to local shops, cafes and prestigious schools, this is a fantastic family home – a luxuriously appointed property in a super convenient location.
– 4 large bedrooms with built in robes
– Beautiful master suite with indulgent ensuite including dual basin vanity & ceiling height tiles
– Stylish entry foyer
– Expansive lounge/media room
– Study nook
– Dining room with direct access to Alfresco via glass sliding doors
– Light filled informal living area
– Informal meals area opening onto Alfresco
– Luxe main bathroom with designer style freestanding bath, large shower and full height tiles
– Glamorous kitchen with stone benchtops and splashbacks, dishwashers, extensive cabinetry and
multiple preparation & servery benches
– Top-quality stainless-steel appliances
– Luxuriously large laundry
– Ducted air conditioning
– New blinds throughout
– Downlights throughout
– Timber-look flooring to living areas
– Plush charcoal carpet to bedrooms
– Enormous covered Alfresco area ideal for large scale entertaining
– Double garage
– Drive through access from garage into enormous rear yard
– Private gardens
– Approx. 709m2
– Within close proximity to Bede Polding College and Chisolm Primary School
– Close to local shops
– Super convenient location
– Quick access to Richmond Road and the scenic Hawkesbury River
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.