Guide $2,900,000 – $3,050,000
1 Wianamatta Circuit
CATTAI NSW 2756
This near new, luxurious family home on approximately an acre and a half offers extended family accommodation, with a beautifully finished and fully approved granny flat ensconced in delightfully landscaped gardens.
The main residence has a carefree, luxe edge with large open plan living areas and designer inclusions. The stunning focal-point is the centrally located kitchen with huge Butler’s pantry. This zone effortlessly opens itself up to the large Alfresco which enjoys serene views over the rolling acres beyond.
A completely separate granny flat – also finished to the same high standard – provides plenty of space for extended family and is privately nestled in dedicated gardens.
The enormous multi-bay shed provides great accommodation for extra height vehicles and also offers mezzanine storage.
This is the ideal luxury, semi-rural lifestyle escape where you can enjoy the serenity of rural living whilst being just minutes from world class schools, great shopping, cafes and golf clubs.
– 4 king-sized bedrooms with large built-in-robes
– Sumptuous Master Suite with twin walk-in-robes & luxurious ensuite
– Ensuite with oversized shower, on-trend tiles, twin basin vanity and high quality tapware & fittings
– Large home theatre room with bespoke barn door
– Expansive informal family living areas opening onto Alfresco
– Spacious dining area
– Rumpus room with twin workstations
– Main bathroom with inset bath and oversized shower
– Powder room
– Extra height ceilings
– Spacious entry foyer
– Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & twin ovens
– Feature over-bench pendant lighting
– Deluxe stone-topped benches
– Butler’s pantry
– Laundry with abundant storage
– Ducted air
– Large multi-zoned Alfresco with spectacular rural views
– Oversized Double Garage with internal access
– Imported tiles to informal living areas
– Plush carpets to bedrooms
– Large separate colourbond shed and workshop with mezzanine storage & extra height clearance.
– Plumbing to shed
– Private, landscaped gardens
– Expansive storage throughout
– Highly sought-after location amongst other quality properties
– Short drive to Pitt Town and Box Hill town centres, Santa Sophia and Arndell College.
SEPARATE GRANNY FLAT
– Granny flat with large, open plan living area
– Soaring extra-height ceilings
– Separate bedroom with built-in-robes
– Neutral colour palette
– Private, dedicated gardens
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.