14 Camellia Street
Large & Luxe Resort-Style Home
This ultra-stylish, resort-style home offers the ultimate in relaxed family living. There are 5 king-sized bedrooms, and the decadently large master suite features an enormous ensuite with an indulgent bath and a huge walk-in-robe.
With large living areas on both the ground and first floors, this home provides the space to connect or retreat. A highly customised cinema room features ambient lighting and a double-sided glass, gas fireplace.
The sleek, contemporary kitchen is enormous and provides a Butler’s pantry, gas cooking and high-quality appliances.
When it comes to entertaining, this luxurious home really lets it’s hair down. There are 6 living areas in all – the centrepiece being the breath-taking informal family area with it’s dramatic double-height ceilings. There’s a seamless connection from this large space to the multi-zoned Alfresco which overlooks the resort-style swimming pool precinct.
This luxurious Clarendon home is perfectly located in the prestigious Vermont estate just a short walk from local shops, cafes and schools and conveniently close to Arndell Anglican College and the scenic Hawkesbury River.
– 5 king sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Decadent master-suite with huge walk-in-robe and luxurious ensuite
– Ensuite features an indulgent inset bath
– Large main bathroom with inset-bath and quality chrome tapware and
– Light filled informal living area with double-height ceilings
– Designer kitchen with Butler’s pantry
– High-quality stainless-steel appliances
– Abundant storage, multiple preparation & servery benches & stylish
feature lighting to kitchen
– Study Nook
– Upstairs rumpus room
– Expansive formal living areas with sunny northerly aspect
– Large entry foyer
– Customised cinema room with feature lighting
– Solid timber staircase
– Downlights featured throughout
– Imported tiles to informal living areas
– Timber flooring to formal living zones and bedrooms
– Gas heating
– Ducted air conditioning
– Ceiling fans
– Large, multi-zoned Alfresco area
– Resort-style in-ground pool
– Side access intro rear yard
– Oversized double garage
– Solar system
– Security system
– Prestige Vermont Estate location
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please contact agent to arrange a private inspection at this property.