23 William Cox Drive
Large & Luxurious Family Home. Tranquil Location.
This luxurious family home is perfectly positioned on a quiet, tree-lined street, nestled amongst manicured gardens. This impressive residence features a range of spacious living areas ideal for family to connect or retreat.
The kitchen is a stunning showpiece with waterfall stone benchtops, twin ovens and a large Butler’s pantry. Sleek, luxurious bathrooms provide designer tapware & fittings.
The sumptuous master suite is enormous, with plush charcoal carpets, a large walk-in-robe and an opulent ensuite. Four further bedrooms are spacious and light.
The private, rear yard provides a huge covered Alfresco – great for entertaining. There’s also plenty of grassed space – ideal for kids and pets.
An oversized double garage provides abundant storage as well as a workshop area. There’s plenty of hard-stand off street parking behind the gated main entrance.
Just minutes to Richmond town centre and within close proximity to the beautiful Hawkesbury River, local shops, cafes and prestigious schools, this is an ideal family home – a luxury property in a quiet and sought after location.
– 5 large bedrooms with built in robes
– Enormous master suite with opulent ensuite including full height tiles &
– Media room
– Expansive dining area opening onto covered Alfresco
– Light filled informal lounge area
– Deluxe main bathroom with designer fittings including freestanding
bath, waterfall showerhead & tiled to the ceiling
– Designer kitchen with double ovens, waterfall stone benchtops,
extensive bespoke cabinetry and multiple preparation & servery
– Top quality stainless steel appliances
– Large butlers pantry
– Luxury laundry
– Ducted air conditioning
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Stunning feature lighting
– Downlights throughout
– Solid timber flooring to living areas
– Plush charcoal carpets to bedrooms
– Enormous covered Alfresco area ideal for large scale entertaining
– Double garage with extensive storage, workshop & internal access
– Wide driveway easily accommodates multiple vehicles off street
– Private, professionally landscaped gardens
– Within close proximity to local schools, & the University of Western
– Close to local shops
– Quiet and prestigious location
– Quick access to Richmond and the scenic Hawkesbury River
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. Subject to the current NSW Public Health Orders, attendees to the property will need to wear a face mask, complete QR code scan in and use hand sanitiser prior to entry.