13 Slate Road
Large Luxury Family Living
With an imposing street presence this stylish, custom designed home captivates from first glance. Located on a large 493m2 block in a premium Gables location, this enormous residence features 5 king-sized bedrooms – all with ensuites – a range of formal and informal living zones and is finished to an exceptionally high standard.
Tiled throughout with imported Italian tiles and with a signature Tasmanian Oak timber staircase, this luxurious residence has a hotel-like feel from the moment you step into the grand entry foyer.
A home of this size, calibre and style is a rare find, ideally located walking distance to the prestigious Santa Sophia college and the upcoming Gables Town Centre – yet tucked away in quiet, wide, tree-lined street.
– Five generous bedrooms
– Large Walk-in-robes to three bedrooms and Built-in-robes to two
– Ensuites to every bedroom
– Master bedroom suite with walk-in-robe and opulent ensuite including
– Large balcony to master suite with district views
– All bathrooms with stone bench-tops
– Generously proportioned hallways with luxurious, tiled flooring
– Hotel-like entry foyer with extra height ceilings
– Deluxe Guest suite with ensuite and separate powder room
– Extensive formal living areas including formal lounge & dining
– Chef’s kitchen with 900mm oven & gas cooking
– Deluxe stone bench-tops
– Huge walk in pantry with gas cooking, sink and ducted out range-hood
– Top quality stainless steel appliances
– Additional preparation bench
– Abundance of cupboard space
– Large informal dining area
– Family media room
– Informal sitting room with access to covered Alfresco
– Secondary living area, ideal as a kid’s break out room
– Downstairs powder room
– Light filled laundry with external access
– Covered Alfresco area
– Large, grassy backyard
– Two and a half car garage with ducted air
– Six Zoned Ducted Air to house
– Down-lights throughout
– Extra height ceilings to both ground and first floor
– Ceiling fans
– High quality imported tiles throughout
– Solid Tasmanian Oak staircase
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please email or SMS to register your attendance at the Open Home for this property.