17 Blighton Road
Luxury Living on Half an Acre
High set, on half an acre of landscaped gardens and lush green lawn, is this luxurious custom designed, near new home. From the moment you step inside, it’s high octane glamour all the way from floor to soaring high ceilings. This opulent home has been finished with artisan-like style, featuring Hamptons styled wall panelling, pendant feature lighting and and extensive use of stone.
A flexible floor plan provides for all age groups. A stunning 12 meter mineral pool with travertine lounge area and hot & cold shower will have you swimming in the lap of luxury. Huge 6 meter wide side access offers endless options on this large & level block.
Conveniently close to Pitt Town shops and schools. Located on the edge of the rapidly expanding North West Growth sector, with world class golf courses and the scenic Hawkesbury River nearby.
The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please email or SMS to register your attendance at the Open Home for this property. As per NSW Health Order, all attendees MUST wear a face mask.
– Four large bedrooms, all with generous built-in-robes
– Master bedroom suite with dual walk-in-robes
– Luxurious ensuite with Carrara marble border tiling
– Opulent entry foyer with extra height ceilings
– Imported Brazilian floor tiles throughout
– Designer Kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances
– Hospitality style tapware
– Large Butler’s pantry with 1 1/2 bowl sink
– 900mm Gas cooktop & electric oven
– Feature over-bench pendant lighting
– Stone benchtops
– Large and light filled informal living zones
– Dedicated informal & formal dining areas
– Informal lounge area with feature stone fireplace
– Spacious rumpus room with garden views
– Conservatory style sun-room & entertaining area
– Large glass stacker doors opening onto stone paved terrace
– Media room
– Study with abundant built-in storage
– Enormous laundry with customised storage & bench space
– Spacious main bathroom with marble feature tiling
– Multiple Alfresco zones
– Outdoor kitchen, finished in platinum travertine
– Multi-zoned gardens including serene water-garden
– 12 meter in-ground mineral pool with travertine surrounds
– Pool-side lounge area with hot & cold shower
– Wide dual side access to rear yard
– Double garage with internal access
– Professionally landscaped gardens
– Automated irrigation system
– Solar system
– Ducted air
– Ceiling fans
– Prestigious Riverland Estate location
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. As per NSW Health Order, all attendees MUST wear a face mask.