67 Fernadell Drive
Opulent Residence on a Third of an Acre
This sophisticated, highly customised home of lavish proportions is perfectly positioned on a spectacular parcel of land – well over a third of an acre – on the highly sought after Fernadell Drive just a short walk from the shops, schools and cafes of Pitt Town.
A decadent, double-height entry foyer leads the way into this glamorously finished residence. A range of expansive living areas open out onto the spectacular north-facing rear yard with a gentle segue to the multi-zoned Alfresco featuring outdoor bar, dining and lounge areas.
The designer kitchen caters perfectly for large scale entertaining with high-end appliances, stone topped benches and a huge Butler’s pantry. The games room features a sleek, customised bar finished in designer trim and there’s also a tiered theatre room in the centre of this stunning home.
The five-star master suite is enormous and along with twin walk-in-robes also offers a dressing room with customised cabinetry. A vast ensuite showcases an indulgently large freestanding bath and twin basin vanity.
There is the convenience of a dedicated guest suite with ensuite & walk-in-robe as well as a further four enormous bedrooms all with ensuite access.
An upstairs rumpus is ideal for kids and there’s also a twin-workstation study zone.
There’s a large double garage as well as side access into the rear yard where a shimmering resort-styled pool takes centre-stage with sandstone surrounds and dreamy sunset views filtered through heritage Pitt Town pine trees.
This luxuriously large home on well over a third of an acre in Pitt Town is ideally located on the edge of the rapidly expanding Northwest Growth sector with world class golf courses, prestigious schools and the scenic Hawkesbury River nearby.
– Six oversized bedrooms with ensuites/ensuite access
– Walk-in-robes to five bedrooms & large built-ins to sixth bedroom
– Master bedroom suite with twin walk-in-robes and dressing room
– Dressing room features bespoke cabinetry & display cases
– Decadent ensuite with freestanding bath, full height tiles, double basin & stone topped vanity
– Sumptuous guest suite with large ensuite
– Spectacular entry foyer with double height ceiling
– Engineered oak floors to informal living areas
– Designer Kitchen with high-end appliances, gas cooking and waterfall edge stone benchtops
– Butler’s pantry with bespoke cabinetry and stone benchtops
– Hospitality style tapware
– Multiple preparation and servery benches
– Indulgently large informal living areas
– Tiered theatre room
– Designer games room with bespoke bar featuring Ralph Lauren trim
– Upstairs rumpus room
– Dedicated study
– Main bathroom with full height tiles, double-sized shower, twin basins & stone-topped vanity
– Powder room
– Large laundry
– Expansive covered Alfresco with dining, bar and lounge areas
– Automated blinds to Alfresco
– Resort-style pool with fountain
– Enormous, grassy rear yard, fully landscaped for privacy
– Side access to the rear yard
– Extra height ceilings
– Downlights throughout
– Ducted air
– Sought after Fernadell Drive location
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please contact agent to register to attend the next open home. Attendees must wear a facemask and use hand sanitiser at inspections.