23 Peel Street
SOLD with Multiple Offers!
This beautifully presented property has so much to offer. Lovingly renovated with fresh neutral tones throughout and lush, multi-zoned gardens on a versatile 530m2 corner block, you’ll also find a huge shed and massive outdoor covered entertaining area. The gardens are accented with a beautiful array of ornamental trees such as Hibiscus & Curry Plants, providing an ever-green sanctuary. Located in a highly sought after quiet and leafy estate, this home is conveniently close to local schools, shops & both Schofields & Quakers Hill Train Stations.
– Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to two rooms
– U shaped kitchen with new gas cook-top
– Generous meals area with sliding doors to Alfresco
– Light filled living room with high quality floating timber floors
– Generous family bathroom with new glass shower screens & full height tiles
– Massive corner spa to relax in
– Multiple reverse cycle split system air conditioning throughout
– Down-lights to interior and exterior under eves
– Recently painted in chic, neutral tones
– Huge covered Alfresco area, perfect for large scale entertaining
– Highly practical shed with work benches and power
– Wide, off street parking
– Multi-zoned gardens
– Versatile 530m2 corner block with potential side access
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.