For Sale $2,200,000 – $2,300,000
42 Johnston Street
PITT TOWN NSW 2756
This sophisticated Pitt Town property has been designed with relaxed family living in mind. This elevated quarter acre block provides wide side access into the rear yard where there’s a huge colorbond shed and spectacular resort-style pool.
Step inside where a spacious entry foyer welcomes with dazzling feature lighting overhead and imported tiles underfoot. The huge master suite has lush garden views and features a large ensuite with indulgent double sized shower.
Airy, light filled living areas flow seamlessly to the huge covered Alfresco making a fluid indoor-outdoor space ideal for hosting larger get togethers.
The sleek and contemporary kitchen is ideally suited to entertaining and features high quality appliances and brilliant over-bench feature lighting.
The clever layout creates a kid’s wing with three spacious bedrooms and a dedicated rumpus area. There’s also a study nook with workstation here. The main bathroom has a stone topped vanity and a large inset bath.
Outside, a luxurious bather’s pavilion offers a change room and outdoor bathroom. There’s also a pool-side Alfresco ideal for watching the kids swim.
A huge expanse of grassed area is perfect for kids or pets and there’s also wide side access into the backyard where a double colorbond shed will easily house a boat, van or other vehicles.
Conveniently close to Pitt Town shops, cafes and schools. This sophisticated Pitt Town property is located on the edge of the rapidly expanding North West Growth sector with world class golf courses, prestigious schools such as Santa Sophia & Arndell College and the scenic Hawkesbury River nearby.
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Master bedroom suite with walk-in-robe and stylish ensuite
– Ensuite with decadent double sized shower and twin basins with stone
– Impressive entry foyer with extra height ceilings and feature lighting
– Imported tiling to informal living areas
– Plush carpets to formal living zones and bedrooms
– Sleek & contemporary kitchen with high-quality stainless-steel
– Chrome tapware with filtered water tap
– Large pantry
– 900mm Gas cooktop & electric oven
– Feature over-bench pendant lighting
– Stone benchtops
– Sleek cabinetry
– Multiple preparation and servery benches
– Light filled living areas
– Ambient gas fireplace to informal living zone
– Cinema room with feature lighting
– Spacious rumpus room to kid’s wing
– Study niche with workstation
– Main bathroom with large inset bath & stone benchtops
– Large laundry with additional storage
– Spacious, multi zoned Alfresco overlooking pool precinct
– Established gardens landscaped for privacy
– Expansive rear yard
– Resort-styled in-ground pool with travertine surrounds
– Bathers pavilion with change room & outdoor bathroom
– Poolside alfresco area
– Ducted air
– Ceiling fans
– Wide driveway with expansive side access
– Double garage with additional storage under main roof
– Double colorbond garage in rear yard
– Highly desirable Johnston street location
– Walk to shops and schools
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please contact agent to register to attend an open home for this property.