66 Johnston Street
Stand Out From The Crowd in this Custom Built Designer Home
This property is in a class of it’s own – a custom designed Mavbuilt home, located on a large block with fantastic wide, side access. This sleek, contemporary styled home offers high quality finishes throughout. The owners have invested in clever design and quality fittings. A dedicated guest wing provides great opportunity for multi-generational family living.
A large, loft-style Cinema Room and a dedicated Pool Room cater to all ages. A multi-zoned Alfresco area including outdoor kitchen, dining and lounge areas are all tiled in decadent travertine and overlook the sparkling swimming pool.
A separate, extra height 8m x 7m colorbond garage with full bathroom provides ample vehicle accommodation.
Located on a large block in one of Pitt Town’s finest streets, this property is conveniently just moments from local schools and shops, cafes and the scenic Hawkesbury River.
4 spacious bedrooms + study
– Master suite with dual walk-in robes and luxurious ensuite
– Large walk-in and built-In robes to other bedrooms
– Guest wing includes 2 bedrooms, living room & opulent bathroom
– Generous entry foyer with extra height ceilings
– Luxuriously appointed kitchen with waterfall stone bench-tops
– 900mm gas cook-top & high quality appliances
– Customised butlers pantry with sink
– Soft close drawers and sleek, handle-less cabinetry
– Opulent, tiled open plan casual living area
– Stunning centrepiece gas fireplace
– Large pool room
– Loft-style cinema room
– Brushed metal and glass feature balustrade
– Multi-zoned Alfresco area including outdoor kitchen, lounge & dining
– Sparkling in-ground pool with travertine surrounds
– Extra length double garage with customised storage and attic stairs
– Expansive laundry with generous storage & stone bench-tops
– Addititional 8m x 7m Colorbond garage with bathroom
– Fully irrigated, manicured gardens
– Wide side access with security gates for off street parking
– Approx. 1000m2
– Solar System
– Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
– Security system with video intercom
– Multiple Foxtel points & data cabling
– Walking distance from local schools, shops & cafes
– Short drive to Lynwood Country Club & railway station
– Within close proximity to the Hawkesbury River
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.