4 Eldon Street
Substantial Home Built for Entertaining on Over an Acre of Land!
This meticulously renovated 5 bedroom home is ideal for multi-generational family living, offering a flexible layout which allows plenty of space for family to connect or retreat.
There’s a huge amount of living space on offer with an enormous games room, featuring a billiards room and bar as well as a massive covered Alfresco area. With a huge rear deck overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool, relaxed Pitt Town living doesn’t get any better than this.
This substantial home is located on over an acre of all arable land just a short walk to Pitt Town shops, schools and cafes.
– 3 Spacious Bedrooms upstairs with balconies & built-in robes
– Flexible downstairs layout including kitchenette, casual meals/living
area & 2 additional rooms currently styled as bedrooms
– Light filled casual dining area
– Huge Lounge/Rumpus room
– Plus grey carpets
– 2 massive outdoor entertaining decks over 2 levels
– Built in BBQ & outdoor dining table
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– Spacious light-filled kitchen with generous preparation benches,
breakfast bar, double sink & views over the grounds
– Generous family bathroom with corner bath & separate shower
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Massive man-cave including billiards room & bar
– Spacious laundry
– Downstairs bathroom
– Sparkling in-ground pool
– Chicken coop
– 2 car garage plus workshop
– Additional shedding/storage
– Water tank
– Sweeping horse-shoe driveway
– Electric gates
– New down pipes & guttering
– Solid timber stairs
– Generous entry foyer
– Slow combustion fireplace
– All on over 4,600m2 of flat, arable land
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please email or SMS to register your attendance at the Open Home for this property.