21 College Street
RICHMOND NSW 2753
This charming 4 bedroom home is immaculately presented and has been stylishly updated with a luxurious new kitchen, wet bar and huge Alfresco deck making it a great home for entertaining.
A very clever interior layout provides a spacious guest suite away from the other bedrooms in the home. There are multiple large, light filled living areas with beautiful rural and garden views.
Vehicle accommodation is well catered for with a 7m long single garage & drive through access to an oversized double carport in the rear yard.
Being in the heart of Richmond, just a short walk to local shops, train station, schools and the university campus, this property is in an ultra-convenient location.
– 4 large bedrooms with built in robes
– Guest suite with ensuite
– Spacious lounge room
– Informal living room
– Dining room
– Luxurious kitchen with stone benchtops & twin ovens
– Multiple preparation & servery benches
– High-quality stainless-steel appliances
– Wet bar with stone benchtops and designer splashback
– Expansive family room
– Entry foyer with additional storage
– Double linen cupboard
– Main bathroom with inset bath, shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Large laundry with additional storage
– Ducted air conditioning (reverse cycle)
– Additional split system air conditioning
– Timber-look flooring to informal living areas
– Plush pile carpets to bedrooms & formal living zones
– Large Alfresco deck perfect for entertaining
– Extra length single garage with drive through access to rear yard
– Large double carport
– Expansive and private backyard with established gardens
– Within close proximity to local schools, & the University of Western Sydney campus
– Short walk to local shops
– Convenient location
– Quick access to Richmond and the spectacular Hawkesbury River
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.