This idyllic acreage property offers a charming, ultra-chic cottage with period features including soaring extra-height ceilings an ambient wood burning fire and 3 spacious bedrooms.
The cottage has been recently renovated and features a brand new on-trend kitchen and breath-taking mountain views that are some of the best in the district.
A huge, new Colourbond shed will easily accommodate larger vehicles, boats or vans and there’s abundant entertaining areas outside including the enormous rear sun-deck.
There are 6 (approx.) rolling acres of pasture and a further 33 acres of natural landscape to enjoy.
Just 15 minutes from the Box Hill Growth precinct and conveniently close to the scenic Hawkesbury River.
– Charming veranda with spectacular mountain views
– Light filled living area with wood burning fire
– New, contemporary styled kitchen with multiple preparation & servery benches
– Informal living & dining areas
– Study nook
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Main bathroom with bath & shower
– Internal laundry with storage
– Extra height ceilings
– Massive rear sun-deck
– Dedicated house paddock
– Huge shed with extra height clearance
– Approx. 6 cleared and elevated acres
– Private and quiet location
– 15 minutes from Pitt Town, Glenorie and Box Hill Growth Centre
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
^The Home Bureau Property Agents are a COVID SAFE organisation. In order to comply with these guidelines, please contact agent to arrange a private inspection at this property.